Monday, August 07, 2006
After a long break...$BlogItemTitle$>
YO YO YO! I'm finally back to blogging because FBR suggested that.
So now FBR and NS have their iPods already and I'm the only one left! Mom promised to go iPod shopping with me tomorrow! WOOHOO. She is my SUPERWOMAN! Love ya, Mom!
I can't decide whether to purchase the black or white one though. HELP ME PLEASE?
I'm using my Mommy's lappie now cause I FREAKING SPOILT MINE. Oh my goodness! I brought it to school in my school bag, couldn't take the weight of the bag, and kept throwing my bag on the floor.
Dad said it was beyond repair so he got me this hard disk drive to save all my files. Mom didn't know about it and bought a 1GB thumbdrive for me too. If only I can study and save those information into the thumbdrive and bring it along with me into the examination hall... I'll be a happy and smart girl :D
I can't wait for tomorrow's National Day celebration, other than not having nice clothing to wear. I want to sing songs and do the spastic yet fun mass dance! I hope the teachers wouldn't be so repulsive as to catch me in my birkenstock and red toe nails. They need to get a life, seriously.
OKAY, I'm lazy to continue blogging. I hope I can start my entries in my Xanga soon! WOOHOO.
NIGHTIES,
Janine.
8/07/2006 11:59:00 PM;